Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fully re-covered!!!

A dear friend and neighbor recently had some surgery and I thought I would fling together a fun get well card. It's more of a speedy recovery card, hence the sentiment. I had seen this done a few times in different magazines by some truly talented card makers, so I have to admit it....I copied !!! But I do think it's a fun card and I am fairly certain that he will too!The stamp I used for the chair image is from Close to my Heart and I was really dying to ink it up! The set is called "Chairs to you". The CS is Georgia Pacific. The image was colored using colored pencils and gamsol. The DP is from American Crafts. And the ribbon....I don't know....again found in the attic. Funny, but you never know what lurks about up there...Hmmm.I used spellbinders ovals and 2 labels sets(sorry, can't remember labels #). The sentiment is computer generated. The whole shootin' match went together pretty quick...which is how speedy I hope my friends' recovery is!So...if you likee....I am happy!Now, go cover yourselves in happiness! See you soon....Edie P.S. I forgot to mention that the image is also paper pieced with a small scrap of some Hobby Lobby paper (paper company). Although, the rest of the chair is colored in with pencils & gamsol.( Sorry about that....details, details tsk tsk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment