Thursday, March 8, 2012

Puppy Love!


Well....techno-junkie that I am NOT! I hope this picture is a decent one. I need to hone my skills with photo uploads, but that being said, I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it. My dear friend M, and her hubby adopted a new little girl. Her name is Allie and she is ADORABLE! So to help welcome little Allie, I thought I would make a card that is both fun and colorful as I think new puppies are. The image is actually a cute $1 stamp from Michaels . The card stock is from Close to my Heart.The DP is from a paper stack, from DCWV. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the small brads from a stash I had laying around the attic. Same with the pins. The inside sentiment reads: "There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber." Appropriate...No? I hope my friends like it. There will also be included with this card, a few goodies for Miss Allie, and lots of puppy hugs!So, there it is. Hope this passes muster. I am still a work in progress....but I think I'm getting there! Enjoy....hugs and puppy love, Edie

No comments:

Post a Comment